1. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. weather
2. A. bread B. meat C. apple D. butter
3. A. cupboard B. desk C. window D. chair
4. A. sunny B. rain C. cloudy D. snowy
5. A. the B. near C. behind D. on
1. --- Thank you very much! --- With p _______.
2. W__________ comes after Tuesday.
3. What do you have for b__________.
4. This is Peter's e________ life.
5. F________ is the second month of a year.
用at, on, to, like, for, in front of, from填空。
1. What's the weather _________ in Shanghai?
2. A storm is coming _________ South China Sea.
3. Here's the weather report __________ tomorrow.
4. Mr. Smith has many pigs ___________ his farm.
5. Father is cleaning his car ___________ the house.
6. I get up _________ six o'clock in the morning.
7. We are eating dinner _________ the table.
8. It's raining. We can watch TV _______ home.
9. What can I do __________ you?
10. It's five __________ twelve in the morning.
1. Linda can swim very fast. She is a good ___________ (swim).
2. It's late. We can't play any _________ (long).
3. Mary is much __________ (good) today.
4. That is a new boy. ___________ (He)name is Jack.
5. ---- Here's your book. --- __________(Thank) a lot.
6. Today is the _______ (nine)of June.
7. I ________(have) a shower at this time yesterday.
8. San was in the _________ (sit) room just now.
9. Lucy writes __________ (carefully) than Lily.
10. My father _________ (read)a newspaper last night.
1. Excuse me. Where's Shanghai Zoo?
A. How far is B. How can I get to C. Where can I go to
2. Which apple do you want?
A. do you like B. would you want C. would you like
3. You can go to Zhongshan Park on foot.
A. walk to Zhongshan Park
B. go to Zhongshan Park by foot
C. go to Zhongshan Park by walk
4. Rose and Jane are in the same class.
A. classmates B. schoolmates C. deskmates
5. The girl in white is Jane.
A. has a white dress B. with a white dress C. wearing a white dress
6. It's ten five.
A. ten to five B. ten past five C. five past ten
7. Where are you from?
A. are you coming B. do you come from C. do you from
8. --- I'm hungry. Can I eat some bread? --- Certainly.
A. That's great. B. Sure. C. Yes, I can.
9. The boys of our school like to play football.
A. like playing B. to like play C. like play
10. They had a good time at the party last Sunday.
A. had many time B. enjoyed themselves C. had many friends with them
1. My sister can _____ well. She's a good ______.
A. singing; singer B. sing; singer C. sing; singing
2. ______ chase the ducks!
A. Can't B. don't C. Don't
3. ______, the music is nice!
A. Look B. Listen C. Hear
4. What do sheep like?
A. They like corn. B. They like grass. C. It likes grass.
5. - Are you _______? --- Yes, we are.
A. postman B. postmen C. the postman
6. It was ______ egg. Now it is a caterpillar.
A. a B. an C. the
7. ---- Would you like some milk? ---- _______.
A. Yes, I like. B. No, I don't C. No, thanks
8. ---- Excuse me, where's Red Flag School?
A. by B. taking C. take
9. It's late. Let's ______.
A. go to home B. go home C. go to the home
10. ---- Whose desk is this? --- It's _________.
A. Tim's and Jim's B. Tim and Jim's C. Tim and Jim
11. We played ______ at nine o'clock in a music lesson.
A. drum B. drums C. the drum
12. We can't eat _____ drink in class.
A. and B. but C. or
1. John has lunch at school every day. (对画线部分提问)
2. Lingling gets up at six o'clock. (现在进行时)
3. I like the small apple. (否定句)
4. That tall man is Mr White. (对画线部分提问)
5. What time do you go to school? (一般过去时)
6. It's warm in spring and cool in autumn in Shanghai. (对画线部分提问)
7. I read English every day. (对画线部分提问)
8. Mr Black can speak very good Chinese. (对画线部分提问)
What Am I?
I was born (出生)in a small river. When I was young, the river was my home. I did not know my father or mother, but I had many, many brothers and sisters. I swam and played with them.
At that time I did not look like my father or mother. I had no legs, but I had a long tail(尾巴).So I looked like a fish.
Then my tail became shorter and shorter(变得越来越越短). And now I have four legs and a very short tail.
I know I'm going to have no tail at all soon(不久). I'm going to be like my father and mother. Then I'm going to jump out of the water. I'm going to live on the land(陆地)and in the water too. I'm going to eat a lot of insects(昆虫)--- a lot of bad insects.
What an I?
1. The river was my home when I was born.
2. I had no father or mother, but I had many brothers and sisters.
3. I was a fish when I was young.
4. I'm going to look like my father and mother.
5. I'm an insect.