read head sweater bread
eat mean room zoo
bag late fish big
only lot public but
sign like bird first
1.take off his costume 6.举行一场聚会
2. a VCD of Chinese cartoons 7.一份生日礼物
3. blow out the candles 8.放学后
4. the twentieth of November 9.在三月一日
5. Let‘s wait and see. 10.什么日期
12. have a cake with lots of apples
a lot of make about should off quiet in shouldn’t
always a lot on away
1. Jack ________has ________ questions.
2. He is asking Ben some questions _________ the public signs.
3. Can I go_________?
4. You must stay ________from the building.
5. Keep ________ the grass.
6. There is a sign _________ the grass.
7. Please keep __________.
8. We shouldn‘t _________ noise here.
9. You __________ go out without a coat. You’ll be cold.
10. Now I know _________ about public signs.
11. You _________ brush your teeth before you go to bed every day.
1.We are _______(have) a birthday party.
2.There _______(be) a big cake.
3.He is giving Ben some ________ (cartoon)。
4.There are lots of children at _______ (Ben) birthday party.
5.He_______ (blow) out the candles.
6.He has many _______(strawberry) in his basket.
7.It is the _______ (five) of October.
8.Tom， _______(come) here， please.
9.We often _______(buy) fruit at the supermarket.
10.My birthday‘s coming. Let’s_______(have) a party.
1. Ben a birthday party with lots of his friends.
A. has B. have C. having D. is having
2. My birthday is the 4th of January.
A. \ B. in C. on D. at
3. Ben and his family TV in the sitting-room now.
A. is having B. watch C. are watching D. watches
4. Would you like ______my home? Yes，______
A. to come to ， I‘d like to. B. coming， I’d like to.
C. to come， I do. D. coming， I do.
5. Do you usually watch cartoons? 。
A. Yes， I do. B. Yes， I don‘t. C. No， I do. D. No， I can’t.
6. _____that sign interesting? Yes， I think so.
A. Does B. What‘s C. Is
7. I would like to have a cake lots of grapes.
A. in B. to C. of D. with
8. Aladdin his costume.
A. takes off B. take off C. take of D. taking off
9.It’s time ______lunch.
A. for B. to C. for have D. have
10.They are talking about ______birthdays.
A. his B. they C. their D. her
1. on， the， my， birthday， is， January， of， twenty-first (。)
2. like， to， would， you， come， to， birthday， my， party (?)
3. date， what， it， is， today (?)
4. would， you， like， what， as， birthday， your， present (。)
5. does， this， what， mean， sign (?)