1. Listen and number. 16%
(1) Hi， Jim. What will you be? Maybe I‘ll be a clown.
(2) This is the River Thames. It’s long and wide.
(3) Maybe Daming will be a pilot. He‘ll fly a plane.
(4) It’s a nice day. We‘ll have a picnic under the tree.
(5) Mum， what’s made of plastic? The ruler is made of plastic.
(6) This is the London Eye. It‘s very high and beautiful.
(7) What will you do Lingling? I don’t know. Maybe I‘ll go to the zoo.
(8) It’s the twelfth of March. I‘m planting a pine tree.
2. Listen and tick. 8%
1) What’s made of metal?
2) Will you go to the shop this weekend? No， I won‘t. I’ll go to the park.
3) The rulers are made of plastic.
4) Amy， look. It‘s so beautiful. Yes， the towel is beautiful. It’s very tall and old.
3. Listen and circle. 6%
1) make 2) clever 3) jump 4) river 5) English 6)water
4.Listen and choose. 12%
1) Hello， this is my friend. His name is Tom.
He‘s very naughty and talkative.
2) Amy： Cathy， what will you do this weekend? Will you go to the park? Cathy： No， I won’t.
Amy： Will you go to school?
Amy： What will you do?
Cathy： Em... Maybe I‘ll visit my grandpa in the countryside.
3) Amy： Lingling， what will you be? Will you be a teacher?
Lingling ： Yes， I will. What about you Lingling?
Amy： I will be a doctor.
4) What is the plate made of， Ms Smart? Is it made of wood?
No， it isn’t. The plate is made of clay.
5) Let‘s plant an apple tree. OK?
Good idea. First， we’ll make a hole.
6) Look， it‘s a book about China. I’m from China. Beijing is the capital of China. The Great Wall is very long and old.
5. Listen and draw “√”or “×”. 5%
Look， this is Nanhu Park. It‘s so beautiful. There’s a wide river in the park. And there‘s a bridge on the river. There are lots of trees in the park. There aren’t any flowers in Nanhu Park. There are two ducks swimming in the lake. I like Nanhu Park so much.
6. Listen and write. 6%
1) London is the capital of England.
2) Hello， I am Betty. I am very nice and a bit shy.
3) This is the London Eye. It‘s very high and new.
4) Let’s plant a tree. First make a hole. Then， put the seed in the hole.
5) What‘s the bag made of? It’s made of leather.