1. —Jack, thank you lor the flowers.
—It’s all right. I hope you like .
A. they B. them C. their D. themselves
2. —What’s the weather like in Australia July?
—It is winter there, so it’s a little cold.
A. in B. on C. at D. with
3. The North Star is one of stars in the night sky.
A. bright B. brighter C. brightest D. the brightest
4. I’d love to go to the theatre tonight, I am too busy.
A. so B. or C. but D. and
5. We a few museums while we were in London.
A. visit B. visited C. have visited D. are visiting
6. —Shall we play tennis now?
—Sorry, I can’t. I my homework.
A. do B. did C. have done D. am doing
7. Mr. King a lot about Chinese culture since he came to Beijing.
A. has learnt B. will learn C. learns D. learnt
8. — do you like better, carrots or potatoes?
—Carrots. They are good for my eyes.
A. Why B. Which C. Who D. Whose
9. —My grandma looking at that photo on the wall.
—I can understand. It helps her remember her childhood.
A. enjoys B. enjoyed C. was enjoying D. will enjoy
10. Mum the window in the kitchen when I got home.
A. cleans B. will clean C. was cleaning D. is cleaning
11. Some new airports in the west of our country. It will be very convenient to go there.
A. built B. will build C. were built D. will be built
12. —I wonder . You are very early every day.
—Only 5 minutes’ walk.
A. how lar is it Irom your home to school
B. how lar it is from your home to school
C. how lar was it Irom your home to school
D. how far it was from your home to school