1. The students stood in circle and danced to the music.
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
2. If you don’t give them a treat on Halloween, they will play a trick _________ you.
A. at B. to C. for D. on
3. Lily thinks the best way to learn English is by ________ to the conversations in English movies.
A. listen B. listening C. to listen D. listens
4. —You must believe yourself. I don’t help you, you can study well. —Thank you for encouraging me.
A. Because B. Unless C. Even though D. So
5. When I heard the news, I was _______ sad _______ I couldn’t say anything.
A. as; as B. too; to C. such; that D. so; that
6. ________ fun the Dragon Boat Festival is!
A. What B. It C. How D. It’s
7. This pair of shoes _______ Tom’s. They’re too big for him.
A. might be B. could be C. must be D. can’t be
8. Lucy is outgoing, but her twin sister Lily is quite ________.
A. active B. shy C. healthy D. brave
9. There are many beautiful flowers in the world, but in parents’ eyes, their children are the _________of all.
A. as beautiful as B. more beautiful C. less beautiful D. most beautiful
10. Bi Shumin _________ be a doctor, but now she is a writer.
A. used to B. was used to C. is used to D. use to
11. My grandmother is kind and she always treats others with _________.
A. warm B. warmly C. warmth D. warmer
12. My parents want to travel .
A. somewhere peaceful B. dangerous somewhere C. somewhere boring D. fascinating somewhere
13. The boy his father. They are the same.
A. looks after B. looks for C. looks up D. takes after
14. The girl is reading under the tree my sister.
A. which; is B. who; is C. whom; is D. that; was
15.—Why didn’t you come to the dinner party? —Because I ________ .
A. di dn’t invited B. am not invited C. wasn’t invited D. haven’t invited
16. That dress ma de her ___ _____ a little old.
A. looks B. look C. looking D. to look
17. I ________ five pounds since last month. I ate too much.
A. have put on B. have put up C. have put off D. have put down
18.—Dad, I feel terrible now. —You’d better ask the doctor for ______
A. some advices B. an advice C. some advice D. some pieces of advices
19. —Could you help me put up the signs on the wall? — .
A. I hope so B. No problem C. That’s right D. That’s a good idea
20. They wonder _________ the English movie next Friday.
A. whether they will watch B. whether will they watch
C. whether they watched D. whether did they watch